*/ Job Description
- Cooperate with Executive board in planning Human Resources goals and strategies.
- Build and develop HR management system.
- Manage, operate and promote HR activities.
- Transmit and encourage corporate culture.
- Relevant University degree or above in Human Resources, Law, Labor Economics.
- Ability in communicating, presenting, affecting, convincing; be honest, amiable, humble.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fair and attractive promotion policy based on actual capacity.
- Social insurance and Health insurance according to the Government’s policies.
- Annual incentives based on work capacity and business results.
- Day-off, Tet holiday,… according to the Government’s policies.
*/ Job application documents
- Curriculum vitae with 01 4x6 image (stamped by the People’s Committee of Ward (Commune) where applicant is registered for permanent residence, validation for no more than 6 months).
- Health certification issued by City, Province, District hospitals (is stamped and valid for no more than 6 months).
- Certified copy of Birth certificate (stamped)
- Certified copy of Household registration book and Identity card.
- Certified copy of Diploma, Academic transcript and related qualifications.
- Hand writing job application letter; CV (showing clearly your learning, working process and personal experience).
*/ Applicants can submit CV which shows clearly work experience and literacy via email or directly send to:
- Human Resources department – ITC Innovated Technology for Communication Joint Stock Company (ITC JSC)
- Address: No.10, Alley 81, Linh Lang Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
- Contact: Vu Kim Chi
- Email: Chivk@itc.com.vn
- Tel: (+84) 24 3766 0066
Note: Candidates send soft copy of the CV via above email address, hard copy will be added in the next interview at the company.