*/ Job Description
- Prepare Bidding documents
- Monitor the implementation of contracts and projects: participate in negotiating, drafting and implement contracts, track delivery; monitor implementation progress; acceptance procedures; payment procedures for debt collection & liquidation agreement.
- Support and perform other tasks of sales department.
- Relevant university degree, especially in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology.
- Fluent in English.
- Communication, presentation, persuasion skills; neither lisp nor local accent.
- Good appearance, openness, frankness, diligence, carefulness, modesty, initiative in work.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Recruited employees would receive attractive salary and incentives level; have a chance to work in a professional working environment and get promotion.
- Employees could be fully beneficial to company’s social welfare and insurance policy according to Government’s policies.
*/ Job application documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Health certificate
- Certified copy of Birth certificate
- Household registration book and Identity card
- Diploma, transcripts and related qualifications
- Hand writing job application (showing clearly your learning, working process and personal experience)
*/ Applicants can submit CV which shows clearly work experience and literacy via email or directly send to:
- Human Resources department – ITC Innovated Technology for Communication Joint Stock Company (ITC JSC)
- Address: No.10, Alley 81, Linh Lang Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
- Contact: Vu Kim Chi
- Email: Chivk@itc.com.vn
- Tel: (+84) 24 3766 0066
Note: Candidates send soft copy of the CV via above email address, hard copy will be added in the next interview at the company.