Customer: Office of the Government
The Government Office is a ministry-level agency in Vietnam that assists the Government and the Prime Minister.
Government Office functions as a Government general advising agency, helping the Government organize its general activities; helping the Prime Minister (including Deputy Prime Ministers) monitor, direct and operate his government and state administrative system from central to local levels; securing information for controlling purpose of the government and the Prime Minister, providing official information to the public in accordance with the provisions of national law; ensuring the physical and technical conditions for activities of the Government and the Prime Minister.
Viettel Group (www.viettel.com.vn) is a leading telecommunications group in Vietnam, providing a full range of mobile services, the Internet connection, fixed wireless phones. Viettel excellently receives the top prize of consumers and organizations in domestic country as well as around the world.
Viettel Group includes these subsidiaries:
- Viettel Telecom / ViettelNet
- Provide telecommunication services and mobile communications ,
- Viettel IDC - provide data storage services leading in Vietnam ,
- Viettel Global: Invested successful telecommunications sector in the countries of Cambodia, Laos, Mozambique, Haiti, Peru, Cameroon, Tanzania
As the Government Office is an important organ of the Government, network systems of the Government Office must be absolute secure and confidential to ensure the system operation 24/24 and continuously meet the demands and needs of internal research information from the internet. The current system is designed to include two completely separate, sub-systems for internal and modules for internet access. Distribution system would create more restrictions:
- Decentralized Management
- Two independent systems, system investment costs
- High operating and mining costs
With its own experiences, ITC JSC has collaborated with engineers of Viettel Group to consult, design and deploy desktop virtualization for the entire network of Office of Government
The system is a comprehensive solution, which is integrated from the strengths of different vendors. Infrastructure virtualization (Cisco server, EMC Storage), VMware virtualization platforms and security solutions of the leading companies on the world: Trend Micro, McAffee, Radware.
The system was built to bring a lot of benefits for the Office of the Government:
- The system provides 1400 VDI for 700 users of Office of the
- A unified system of physics, but on a completely separate virtualization. Ensure security and confidentiality
- Simplification of the system operation
- Reduce the cost of investment, operation, exploitation
- Meeting the needs of remote handling tasks.