- Cisco Cloud Portal
- Global Orchestration and Reporting
- Integration Framework
- OS and Software Provisioning Engine
Connected to Cisco Cloud Portal after a service is ordered and a acceptance will be divided into resource groups (compute, virtualization, network and storage). CPO provides configuration with the ability to automatically perform tasks to supply the resources pursuant to available scenarios. Using drag and drop interface with diverse operation samples makes it possible to create workflow suitable to a variety of demands, from supplying, infrastructure configuring to software or system installing.
An integrated part of CPO, able to integrate CPO and other infrastructure components or intermediate managing unit (eg vCenter controls ESX, UCS manager controls UCS, UIM and DFM for storage system). It allows connecting to core IT systems such as OSS/BSS, integrating with billing, monitoring, managing, configuring systems.
- Automate the whole service delivery process, shorten the time from weeks, months down to hours, or even immediate in some cases.
- Automate operation processes: user monitoring, capacity monitoring, service quality monitoring, maintenance and billing support.
- Save time and implementing cost. The combination with virtual desktop solutions can totally change the whole operation of enterprise, bringing interesting experience to users.
- Take full advantage of resources in the whole system