To meet your organization’s strategic business and application needs, you need innovative, affordable SAN solutions. They should be flexible, agile, highly available, highly secure, and easy to use.
Cisco MDS 9100 Series Multilayer Fabric Switches meet these requirements, providing an economical and capable solution for commercial organizations.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco MDS 9100 Series Multilayer Fabric Switches offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Cost-effective support for enterprise-level capabilities like virtualization and security
- High reliability, availability, and performance
- Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Virtualization features optimized for virtual server environments
- Simplified use, configuration, and management
The Cisco MDS 9100 Series Multilayer Fabric Switches consists of Cisco MDS 9148S, a 48-port, 16 Gbps Fibre Channel switch, and the Cisco MDS 9148, a 48-port 8 Gbps Fibre Channel switch.