Polycom is Microsoft’s strategic partner in video solutions. Polycom offers the broadest portfolio of video, desktop phones and conferencing services that are based on standards and works with Microsoft Lync.
Polycom RealPresence voice and video solutions and Microsoft Lync will unify communications in different work environments – mobile, home or office, conference rooms or big virtual meeting room.
With compatible solutions – Lync, we can:
- Integrate with Microsoft infrastructure – such as Microsoft Active Directory®, Exchange Server, and Server Edge – for management.
- Enterprise-wide communication solution that is directly compatible with Lync and requires no gate.
* Technical benefits
Polycom allows you to leverage your present investments through solutions that provide direct interactions with Microsoft Lync. Users benefit from all the Lync UC features on Polycom voices and video devices they have used. The result leads to flexibility and lower total cost of ownership:
- Integration directly with Lync without the expense of cost
- Experience deployment, training, and lower cost support through a simple user interface.
- Take advantage of Polycom RealPresence Platform, an interactive tool for Lync users with a high-quality conference experience that connects to a variety of environments.
- Polycom RealPresence Collaboration Server (RMX) is the first and only MCU solution that qualifies for Microsoft Lync 2010.
- The Polycom HDX series is the first video terminal solution to qualify for Lync 2010
- Choose from the different costs and functional options for compatible Lync Voice solutions
- Lync and SharePoint intergration for video content management
* User benefits
With compatible solutions -Lync:
- Improve your productivity through integration with Lync, on the devices you use every day
- Simplify your day with advanced features – such as presence, calendar and contact information – which is easy to use.
- Advanced experience and collaboration with Polycom’s cutting-edge technologies
- Secure collaboration and expand across geographic boundaries or network.