- Deal with next-generation residential services
- Ethernet Switches for high-performance Carrier Ethernet networks
- Ideal for service providers wanting to implement new residential service
- Supply triple-play support service (voice, video and data)
- Industry-leading performance at Wire-Speed 48 Gbps and 71 mpps
Designed for service providers working in home service such as voice and video, equipments with efficient cost easily integrate into small offices with limited space.
Cisco ME 4929-10GE is an aggregation switch operating at layer 2-4 which is built for high-performance Carrier Ethernet network. Based on Cisco Catalyst 4900 Series Switch technology, the Cisco ME 4924 delivers on the performance, availability and form factors required in residential broadband triple-play service aggregation and business Ethernet deployments.
- 48-Gbps switching fabric with a forwarding rate of 71 million packets per second (mpps)
- Low latency with Layer 2-4 switching
- Advanced security with improved service quality
- Uplink Gigabit Ethernet or 10 Gigabit Ethernet backbone
- Choice of AC or DC 1+1 power supplies hot swap
- Direct replacement fan with redundant fan
Certification MEF9 and MEF 14 for EPL, EVPL and ELAN