Next-generation data centers have strict requirements related to network infrastructure. The Cisco Nexus 5000 Series solves these issues.
Cisco Nexus 5000 Series reduces changes to data centers based on a unified architecture and high speed.
– High-performance 10 Gigabit Ethernet
– Data Center Ethernet
– Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
– Virtual-machine-optimized networking
This switch also delivers more than 1 Tbps of switching capacity with 40 fixed wire-speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support DCB and FCoE. In addition, two expansion ports support any combination of the following modules:
– 8-port 1/2/4 Gigabit Fibre Channel
– 4-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet (data center Ethernet and FCoE) and 4-port 1/2/4 Gigabit Fibre Channel
– 6-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet (data center Ethernet and FCoE)
With Nexus 5000, you can:
- Unify data centers, re-invest in servers, network systems, and current storage systems
- Reduce TCO by optimization of infrastructure
- Use administrative domain and current operating model
For more detail, view at: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/switches/ps9441/ps9670/data_sheet_c78-461802.html