Actually, the decade of 3G services has come very close. One of the indispensable services of 3G network is Video services. In addition to basic 3G video services, one of the key factors of success in this area is the integration of video applications on both the Circuit and Packet networks as well as the Multimedia network platform. According to the converging world trend on IP technology has become the indispensable trend of new network generation.
In order to meet this requirement, ITC provides an overall Video solution on mobile networks, including the following services:
- Video Call Convergence: Users only need a unique account is available mobile number. With this account, users can make Video, Conference calls to other subscribers in one of the following ways:
- Call from mobile phone with Video Call function. This call can reach the called subscriber through IP network or WAP Portal that requires a gateway device between IP and 3G networks.
- Call from mobile by accessing the WAP Portal and using flash video calling through the Flash Platform platform
- Call from a PC on the Internet by accessing WEB Portal and also using Flash from the WEB, without having to install any software.
- Video Live, IPTV, Video on Demand, Video Channel: These applications are also accessible from Mobile or WAP Portal or WEB Portal. This application fits all user objects.
- Video Blogging, Ringback Tone Video, Video Mail Messaging, Video Surveillance / Security, Video Push: This application is especially suitable for young people.
- Video Call Center: Mobile Operator’s Call Center is fully supported by Video. This application is for enhancing customer care and support of Vinaphone.
Value-added service solution on SMS
Today in the field of telecommunications, the demand for SMS services is indispensable. It can be said that Vietnam is a very successful market in SMS services. Currently, operators and CPs have deployed many projects related to SMS, brings huge benefited from these projects. In addition to improve service quality and introduce new services, operators face a number of challenges, including increase in violent messages and harassing messages. (Http://vietnamnet.vn/bvkh/2009/05/849871/) For subscribers, not everyone has a mobile phone that installs softwares like Call-Manager to block messages. Depends on phone number. That’s why this is a problem that needs to be resolved between mobile providers and users.
Standing on the viewpoint of practical problems and needs of service providers, ITC JSC offers solutions for SMS services on mobile network. “SMS Advance Service” solution includes the following purposes:
- Help mobile operators easily integrate with subscribers to combat the negative elements of SMS usage that affect the prestige of mobile providers.
- Make new, smart and easy-to-use choices for users in the field of SMS
- Increase the profitability of SMS for mobile service providers
- Enhance the service quality of mobile service providers
- The proposed solution contains a separated platform and does not affect SMSC used for services provider’s SMS.
Telsis SMS Advance Service platform includes:
- SMS Divert to phone– For subscribers who want to forward received messages to other subscribers.
- SMS Copy to phone– For subscribers who have many mobile phones and want all device can receive messages, these messages will be automatically copied to other devices.
- SMS Out of Office to phone – Allows configuration subscribers to automatically reply with messages like “I am away”.
- SMS Blacklist– Allows configuration subscribers to block messages from a predefined number.
- SMS Whitelist– Provides subscribers the ability to restrict messages received only from a predefined group of phone numbers.
- SMS Block – For subscribers who want to block special messages, such as subscribers, or message content containing objects such as multimedia messages.
- SMS Archive – For subscribers who want to copy their received messages and save them on network or private storage or Email.