Number of employees: 01
*/ Job description:
- Responsible for ordering and importing goods from abroad to Viet Nam (including consider International Trade Contracts, do customs procedures for import and export).
- Send/receive warranty goods from abroad to Viet Nam and vice versa.
- Negotiate freight, insurance related to import and export goods.
- Update relevant regulations, circulars, records for reference in the working process.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Manager.
- Preferably male candidates graduating from international economics, business English, or other related fields.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, internet.
- Good at reading comprehension the specialized document and English communication fluently.
- Ability to work independently and in team, also have personal transportation vehicle.
- Honest, hardworking, responsible, careful, detail-oriented, and ability to persuade.
- Eagerness to learn and pro-activeness in work.
- Attractive and bonuses salary, opportunity to work in a professional environment, and high promotion.
- Candidates are fully entitled to the company's social welfare, social insurance regime in accordance with State regulations.
*/ Job application includes:
- Curriculum vitae (with a red circle certified by the People's Committee (commune) where the permanent residence is registered for a period of no more than 6 months).
- Medical certificate issued by regional hospitals (with a validity of no more than 6 months).
- 1 copy or notarized birth certificate.
- 1 copy of the household registration book; identity card/citizen identity card.
- Diplomas, college transcripts and related certificates (Notarized photo).
- Handwritten application form; CV (showing clearly your study, work and experience).
*/ Send documents to:
- Human Resources Department - ITC Innovated Technology for Communication Joint Stock Company (ITC JSC).
- Address: No.10, Alley 81, Linh Lang, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Email: email@example.com Tel: 024 3766 0066
NOTE: Candidates send CV to the above email address, hard documents will be added in the next interview at the company.