*/ Job description:
- Create ideas to develop and promote image, brand, culture and policies of the company to customers, partners and company’s employees through communication channels such as Website, Radio, Social media networks...;
- Co-work with other departments to organize the company's internal events, marketing events (trainings, workshops, webinars…) with partners and for customers;
- Generate ideas, draw up and carry out plans to maintain, improve the company brand identity; update company profile regularly;
- Set up new partnership with international firms, follow and maintain partner agreements;
- Perform other jobs assigned from by Manager.
*/ Job requirements:
- Female from 22 to 26 years old, good looking appearance.
- University degree in English Language, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or related majors.
- Foreign language: English, proficient in listening, speaking, reading and writing skills (Equivalent to IELTS 6.0 / TOEIC 650 and above).
- Good writing ability is an advance.
- Having knowledge of Marketing and PR.
- Proficient in using office IT, internet; ability to use graphic tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere… would be an added advantage, will be trained if you don't know.
- High sense of responsibility, honesty, good working attitude.
- Good communication skill, creativity, agility, eagerness to learn and pro-activeness in work.
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Year-end bonus based on performance.
- High promotion opportunities
- Social insurance & health insurance in accordance with State regulations.
- Holidays according to the regulations of the State and the Company.
- Candidates are fully entitled to the company's social welfare: annual vacation, quarterly picnic /teambuilding, soft skill training, sport classes and physical activities at the company.
*/ Send documents to:
- Human Resources Department - ITC Innovated Technology for Communication Joint Stock Company (ITC JSC)
- Address: No.10, Alley 81, Linh Lang, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 024 3766 0066