*/ Job Description
- Responsible for coordinating the implementation of the project according to the schedule and scope following the provisions of the contract related to the field of Information Technology.
- Coordinate with other departments/customers to handle the risks and difficulties of projects.
- Perform related tasks as directed by the manager.
- University degree, preference will be given to candidates graduating from economics, finance, and IT.
- Fluent in English.
- Communication, presentation, persuasion skills; neither lisp nor local accent.
- Good appearance, openness, frankness, diligence, carefulness, modesty, initiative in work.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in IT projects.
- Attractive salary from 10 million VND or more.
- Year-end bonus according to the ability to complete the work.
- High promotion opportunities.
- Social insurance & health insurance following Government's policies.
- New Year holidays according to the regulations of Government and Company.
- Candidates are fully entitled to the company's social welfare regimes: Annual vacation, monthly/quarterly picnic, attendance at skill improvement training courses, cultural and sports activities at the company.
*/ Job application documents:
- Handwriting job application
- Curriculum Vitae (showing clearly your learning, working process, and personal experience)
- Diploma, transcripts, and related qualifications
*/ Send documents to:
- Human Resources department – ITC Innovated Technology for Communication Joint Stock Company (ITC JSC)
- Address: No.10, Alley 81, Linh Lang Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
- Send CV to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+84) 24 3766 0066